Are you aged over 18 and do you have a few hours a week free to support one or more people build confidence and progress through our Community Action and Leadership Award? Register your interest to find out about more about becoming a Get Connected and Lead volunteer. If you have already been through the learning programme yourself talk to us about becoming a peer mentor:
- meet new people and be involved as part of a team
- keep learning by participating in Lead Scotland volunteer/peer mentoring training opportunities
- gain experience for your CV
- widen access to learning for disabled adults and carers and really make a difference
- gain a reference for a future employer
- receive certificates of attendance for training undertaken
We are committed to offering inclusive volunteering opportunities and we want you to have a good experience volunteering with Lead. We offer volunteer training opportunities for you to share experiences with other volunteers and deepen your understanding of the project. We have held the quality standard, Investing in Volunteers, since 2005.
Download our Get Connected volunteer information pack with the application form included. A Get Connected learner has created an electronic verion of the application form and self disclosure form and would welcome feedback on these versions.
Audio message for volunteers: