Are you aged over 18 and do you have a few hours a week free to support one or more people build confidence and progress through our Community Action and Leadership Award? Contact us to find out about more about becoming a Lead volunteer. If you have already been through the learning programme yourself talk to us about becoming a peer mentor:
- meet new people and be involved as part of a team
- keep learning by participating in Lead Scotland volunteer/peer mentoring training opportunities
- gain experience for your CV
- widen access to learning for disabled adults and carers and really make a difference
- gain a reference for a future employer
- receive certificates of attendance for training undertaken
We are committed to offering inclusive volunteering opportunities and we want you to have a good experience volunteering with Lead. We offer volunteer training opportunities for you to share experiences with other volunteers and deepen your understanding of the project. We have held the quality standard, Investing in Volunteers, since 2005.
Find our more about volunteering with Lead Scotland including downloading an information pack.
Audio message for volunteers: