About Lead's Employability Fund Project
Disabled people are under represented in the workplace. Lead's Employability Fund Projects in Angus and Fife aim to support disabled people to develop the skills needed to secure a job or progress to more advanced forms of training.
- has a strong focus on work experience;
- responds to differing learner needs
- adapts to local employer demand
- complements other funded training at a local level; and
- enables learners to demonstrate achievements to employers through certification
Partners referral form has information about the course and about SCQF level 3 to help partners refer appropriate learners.